- I’m at home on the last day of my vacation. Rich compliments the quality of the picture from my new laptop.
- Rich is still recovering from his elbow surgery. He explains his frustration in getting the injury because he was trying to avoid carpel tunnel. As a result, he’s still in his old studio.
- Rich saw Chuck Wendig’s Double Dead novel in Barnes & Noble’s. I talk a bit about my old pug dog’s health problems over the holidays.
- Both of us admit to being really tired by the time midnight rolled around on January 1. We’re getting too old.
- Rich is thinking about posting a retrospective of 2011 here on the blog. That will come at some point in the future.
- We talk a lot about some back-end business stuff, like contracts and paperwork. Yes, game design is super exciting at times.
- After that, we talk a bit about what we can do in 2012 and 2013. The discussion rambles a bit to the Old School Renaissance, Kickstarter, and Amazon.
- Rich compares classic World of Darkness and new World of Darkness to Russell T. Davies and Steven Moffett.
- I’m just coming back from vacation, so we don’t talk about specific projects.
Today’s Reason to Drink: Happy 2012!