- Rich asks me how my pre-op stuff went. Nothing I didn’t expect — I’ll be going under the knife on the 27th, and I’ll be recovering for about a week. But I can still drink at GenCon, so that’s good.
- My surgery means that I’ll be handing the Monday Meeting blog off to Rich starting on the 27th.
- Rich’s vacation was nice — lots of day trips over the week.
- Most of the meeting was us going over the GenCon presentations. One of them is massive, and neither of us can figure out why.
- The big announcement we’ve been mentioning will be at GenCon, and there will be follow up information next week.
- Review PDFs for Blood Sorcery and Children of the Revolution will be coming in before GenCon.
- Chaney is laying out Left-Handed Path for Awakening, and art directing NWO Ascension book.
- Tried to remember the alternative title for Silent Knife. Turns out it was “All We Know of Hell.
Today’s Reason to Drink: I don’t know about y’all, but GenCon is the reason why I’m drinking.